- Acne Treatment: comes with 4% Benzoyl Peroxide, essential for clearing pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads, restoring skin and preventing new skin breakouts – ideal for acne face wash
- Gentle on skin – it contains 3 essential ceramides which help maintain and restore delicate skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, which is ideal if you have sensitive skin as it’s irritation-free. Free of sulfate and paraben – suitable for all skin types
- Developed and approved by dermatologists, CeraVe is a renowned for its skin friendly products
- Acne is a common skin condition at any age and you need to ensure that you’re consistent with your skincare routine to tackle the issues. The first step in your anti-acne routine is to opt for CeraVe’s acne foaming cream cleanser approved and developed by dermatologist.
- CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser is easy to use. Apply the cream to a small area of the skin for three days to ensure it doesn’t cause any irritation. If your skin isn’t sensitive to the foaming cleanser, apply once daily. You can increase the application to two or three times daily if you prefer. However, if your skin begins to peel off and is dry, you should reduce the amount of application.