CeraVe Healing Ointment is a great option for healing, protecting and soothing dry, cracked and chafed skin. Formulated with special ingredients like hyaluronic acid, petrolatum, and ceramides, this healing ointment provides additional hydration that can help to restore moisture to the skin cells so that they can function properly.
In addition, the Cerave healing ointment is free from any sort of fragrances and lanolin, which avoids skin irritation and making it suitable for all skin types. It also helps in maintaining elasticity in the skin, making this balm a perfect product for any age or gender.
The Cerave ointment is also accepted by the National Eczema Association, which is a proof to its effectiveness in healing and protecting extremely dry, sensitive skin.
- Reliable choice for those seeking relief from dry, irritated skin.
- Restores moisture to the skin cells.
- Non-comedogenic healing balm free of fragrances, lanolin and dyes.
- It has a lightweight feel and so won't leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy.
- Developed with the inputs of dermatologists, it is safe to use and effective too.
- Can be used on the face as well as lips to provide intense hydration and prevent further moisture loss.
How to use:
Apply as needed, usually one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor. Can last up to eight hours once applied.
It can also be used before bed to lock in moisture for all night long.
Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Proline, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin